I am extraordinarily grateful to both of them for too many things to list. This post though allows me to show the amount of growth that can occur in a very short period of time. Most readers will not have seen the state of things after planting, but I'll try and give some perspective throughout. The key thing is that most of the planting happened just after Mother's Day (the day they say is the last risk of frost) and today, Father's Day.
I was too lazy to redo all of the photos, so you'll see them in reverse order of how they were taken. After a trip through, if you want to start at the end and scroll up- go for it!
The beets have been bunny favorite, but these seem to be ok, thanks to the net. Our late broccoli is in with the herbs.
2 mounds of summer squash (yellow and zuchini) these were seeds just one month ago.
Consider the daisy's of the field... (I know it should be lilies, but dad didn't bring several dozens of lily starts)
Each of these plants in a row was just a bit of root stalk and a leaf or two when they emerged from dad's carry-on.
Trick photography makes it look like Sara is doing upside down weeding. I was going for a long shot of the convolulous.
No comments:
Post a Comment