Thursday, December 10, 2009

Attraction

Amy is having so much fun in her weekly preschool class. At today's Christmas party she made a beaded bracelet & brought home a really cute goodie bag. One the way home she started singing the days-of-the-week song...which led to her telling me she's attracted to two things: 1, Singing and
2, Talking.

In other news, Scot has a surfing part in the upcoming school musical. James received 2 activity pins & a belt loop at the pack meeting. Maggie is so close to her birthday, she can taste it. Paul is learning what "I get what I get and I won't throw a fit" means (thank you Katelyn & Marissa).

Besides normal school & work activities, we are all getting very excited for Christmas. I conquered a mountain of laundry yesterday & created a mountain of caramel corn today. The countdown has begun!

No comments: