Thursday, June 17, 2010

"May" I Go?

May seemed like an exciting dash for a huge rainbow-colored finish line, which literally was our long awaited camping trip with family:
  • flowers sprouting up everywhere
  • kids finishing up another school year--Maggie liked to remind us just how many days were left (several times a day)
  • teacher appreciation day, including beautiful bouquets of flowers (so glad I got to volunteer in Maggie's class that day)
  • 6th grade Olympic Day, Scot graciously gave up his slot for the 5X200 relay, but got in the Top Ten for Boys Long Jump
  • the beginning of orientation into middle school for Scot
  • the finish of ballet & preschool; this is our final preschool party at the park:

  • Father & Sons campout--rain, again!
  • Summit Success Night--Brian got to see all the achievements in each classroom
  • potty training--let's just say that the phrase "way to go!" has taken on a whole new meaning
  • quick trip for Brian & Sara to Michigan for our new van (does that count as a date?); everyone is still very excited!
  • Memorial Day family camping in Ohiopyle, PA--see details in next post
Wow, looking back I realize just how crazy May was! We were able to do a lot, and I loved seeing for all the kids reaching their own milestones.

No comments: