Sunday, July 31, 2011

California Adventures Part I: Mormon Battalion

The rest of July and first part of August were spent in California with both side of our families. We had so much fun playing with cousins and enjoying the beach. From paddleboarding to games like "I Spy," we did it all! A special highlight was a family reunion on Sara's side. Most everyone was able to come down from Utah to enjoy a long weekend with us. Here's a few photos from the first part of our adventure with them:

The kids & I enjoyed a fun day at the Mormon Battalion center and the sites of Old San Diego. We took my mom and met up with my brother and his family for lunch. I was really impressed with the things to do and see at the Mormon Battalion site. The kids had a lot of fun watching the moving pictures, digging for gold, & wielding swords. And it's always fun to find the names of our family members who were a part of it all.






No comments: