Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Rain

It rained pretty much all day today. I'm grateful not to be evacuating from a hurricane. I can only imagine the fear and stress of those in Texas right now. Amy, Paul, and I did some laundry and cleaning this morning. Between chores we sang silly songs. She is fearless when it comes to singing and can belt out a great rendition of "Follow the Prophet." She knows the verse about Adam the best, but she always wants to sing about Jonah.




A new rain coat and boots from Grandma Nielson arrived just in time for Maggie to play in the rain after school. Maggie's request: "If it's still raining on Monday, can I wear it to school?"

2 comments:

andrea said...

Love the pink raincoat. Maggie those boots look great. I think you should were it Monday even if it isn't raining.

Brian- thanks for the heads up

The Batman Irwin Family said...

Hey Brian you and Sara have cute kids. I hope your Family is doing GREAT.
A friend from the Chino days.
Tim Irwin