Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dinner Time



Paul laughed so hard when I took his picture. I think he thought I was playing peek-a-boo with him, plus he really liked the flash going off. This is a regular sight at the dinner table--food all over him and all over the floor. He loves to put his bowl up on the table, but it usually doesn't quite make it and slips (upsided down, of course). He usually sits in the corner between Scot and I. We just lift our legs up to avoid the splatter, then sigh and clean up the floor.
Also note his new hair cut. Is it better to have a bad hair cut or no hair cut? At least we have a "First Hair Cut" baggie to keep in his treasure box. We cut it a couple days ago. Paul wasn't very cooperative and would move just as Brian snipped the scissors. It looks much better when it's combed and void of extra sauce. In fact, he looks like a little boy again and maybe will avoid getting called a girl at the grocery store this week.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

andrea said...

How cute.. I want to start laughing with him.