Sunday, November 9, 2008

November Weekend

A few highlights from this weekend (or lowlights as they may be):

  • Brian home again from a trip to San Diego (yay!!)
  • Mom watching Nim's Island with the kids, after attending a ward baptism
  • Paul semi-miserable with molar teething
  • chocolate chip-peanut butter-oatmeal cookies (thanks Scot)
  • putting up pictures/decor ("Mom, I really like the bathroom; it's beautiful"--Maggie)
  • the boys donating 15,000 grains of rice at www.freerice.org
  • Paul spilling a whole pitcher of orange juice on the floor
  • Amy's maniacal laugh after dinner (scary because it simply came out on its own)
  • "inch-hits" from Dad (imagine James being sprawled on the ground)
  • Scot & James teaching Dad "tic-tac-toe...I win, you lose, now you have a great big bruise" (Brian can attest that he does have a great big bruise)
  • Maggie continuing to plan her birthday party (decorations are beginning to appear)
  • waiting for Grandma & Grandpa, Andrea, Lauren & Ryan & Annie to come for Thanksgiving
  • getting compliments on a new haircut
  • wearing a new skirt to church & then having Paul leak through onto it (do you notice Paul is getting all the lowlights?)

4 comments:

andrea said...

Poor Paul is getting a tough break.

What is the theme of Maggie's birthday party?

I am pretty excited to come visit!

Sara said...

Maggie's theme changes hourly. From Chucky Cheese to princess to zoo...you name it.

Elizabeth said...

Sara and Brian! Your blog is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I followed Brians profile to find y'all! I'm glad I did! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Sara I love that you have low lights:) It makes me feel normal. Yours was OJ mine was Apple Juice. I say combine the two for Maggie, Princess AT the zoo:)