Monday, November 17, 2008
Quick Post
I wanted to get a quick post in today. I'm spending a delightful afternoon with Paul--he's playing in the family room while I work on the computer; the girls are playing "My Little Pony" in their room with the door shut (Paul is never allowed when they are in serious pony play, and from the looks of the Crystal Castle covered in accessories, this is serious play). Paul is being very sweet, feeding me goldfish and giggling. He looks very babyGap with his hair trimmed in the back and front swept to the side. The babyGap thing stops with his hair. He's still wearing pajamas--a too small pj shirt & Amy's pajama shorts. I'm doing laundry today as well. In fact, we are in serious clean-up mode getting ready for family & friends. So between e-mail clean-up and desk organization I'm doing laundry, making beds, doing dishes, plus planning some of the details for a very anticipated Thanksgiving week. We are all so excited, and no one can think of anything else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sara - it is all I can do to stay civil with co-workers as I gear up to join you in the Thanksgiving week! I am also very excited and can't wait to witness the "serious" my little pony play.
See you soon.
Thanks for getting ready for us to come! I am sure it is not an easy task:) we are very anxious in the Hunter home - it is all Annie will talk about!
Post a Comment