Saturday, May 2, 2009
Copy Cat
I had to let you all know that Paul is the funniest copy cat ever. He's great at copying actions and words. He will say the prayer with you & sing in Sacrament Meeting. Right now my three favorite copy-cat actions are these: 1) Shading his eyes with his hand. I usually do this while we are sitting on the step waiting for Maggie's bus. He'll see me do it and put his hand on top of his head trying to do it too. I also love when he 2) uses the Wii steering wheel to drive, playing MarioKart with Brian & the boys. He's very good at drifting.
And 3) wanting to get his hair combed like the girls. He will sit on the bar stool in front of the mirror and say "ouch, ouch, ouch". Of course, it doesn't hurt him, but he can't not say it--he's pretty sure that's what's involved whenever you get your hair done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This picture of Paul aged him by a whole year. For some reason he grew up instantly.
I wish I was coming out for mother's day.
Post a Comment