Maggie & Amy have started watching a new Sunday movie, The Testaments (Amy calls it "the Jesus movie). I explained to them how the earth had changed drastically in America when Christ had died. I hadn't realized how deeply my explanation had sunk in until I found this lesson that Maggie had written for Amy (practically word for word) to give at Family Home Evening:

"When Jesus Christ died
the mountains turned to valleys
the valleys turned to mountains
cities were flooded some
cities were destroyed by
fire. Jesus Christ died
so I could return to
him again in the
name of Jesus Christ
Amen"
the mountains turned to valleys
the valleys turned to mountains
cities were flooded some
cities were destroyed by
fire. Jesus Christ died
so I could return to
him again in the
name of Jesus Christ
Amen"
Yup, that's pretty much what happened! :) I'm anxious to hear Amy share this lesson.
2 comments:
It is touching to see it in her words. That is awesome. Well done!
Maggie, You are a good writer. I like your telling about Jesus.
Love, Grandma Charlotte
Post a Comment