Sunday, October 25, 2009

Zombies? No, just sick kids.

Our Primary Sacrament Meeting Presentation was today. I didn't count, but I would estimate that 1/3 were not there due to sickness. If they had all been there I don't know where everyone would have sat--we would have been piled on the piano and down the aisles. Unbelievably, the Nielson kids were all there. Scot missed school all last week, and Maggie missed Friday. I'm looking forward to a busy non-kid-sick week. There is too much going on, including finishing up some Halloween costumes and (of course) partying with the ward, school, and neighbors. I'll try to have some good costume photos in the next couple days.

I was going to give you a clue of what everyone was going to be, but when I just asked them they've all changed...again. So, they may be a mass of mystical, hand-cart pulling ladybugs or tinkering elephants wearing top hats. Your guess is as good as mine.

P.S. The Primary Program was great!

No comments: