We've been celebrating Halloween all week, here in Cincinnati. From church & school parties to friend and neighborhood gatherings, we had a fun holiday.
Our ward's trunk or treat party got rained in, and it became classroom door to door treats. Brian helped coordinate scone-making. All the games and treats were excellent.
Amy was Tinker Bell, and Maggie became a pioneer for the event.
Thanks to some fore-thought by really cool aunts (years ago), Scot was transform into an English Bobby. He wasn't as nice as he looks. Neither was Paul when he got a hold of the club.
Carving pumpkins with friends. They looked great on the steps Halloween night.
The real deal. Amy and Scot's costumes changed. I guess Paul's changed too since he went to the ward party as a obstinate 2 year old. On Halloween he was an obstinate elephant.
Paul went up to every house and said, "candy-mine-pumpkin." Then he commenced to ask for M&Ms, if they hadn't given him any. Yes, he was a very rude double-dipping toddler. Unfortunately, no one seemed to care, especially when he smiled and said "thank you!"
Amy as a "beautiful ballerina."
The real deal. Amy and Scot's costumes changed. I guess Paul's changed too since he went to the ward party as a obstinate 2 year old. On Halloween he was an obstinate elephant.
Hope you all had a great Halloween! For the Nielson clan, I've posted on the recipe site. I missed getting my ingredient, but I did pass along a site with some fun holiday treats.

No comments:
Post a Comment