Sunday, March 14, 2010

Discoveries

Some things we discovered this week:
  • Maggie loves persimmons.
  • Sara loves birthday wishes. thanks! :)
  • Nobody likes my minestrone soup.
  • Minestrone soup lasts a really long time when Sara's the only one eating it.
  • Cavities can happen at any age.
  • Paul loves walking in the rain with an umbrella.
  • Brian is getting really good at making shelves.
  • We forgot to divide the bulbs last fall.
  • Brian's laptop only dies when he's prepared for a big presentation.
  • Old pictures are just as great as new ones:
Easter 2007


We are looking forward to Spring and Easter here. Our bulbs are already 10 inches high. They are loving the rain. Hope you all had a great week!

1 comment:

andrea said...

I had to take a second look at the date on the blog because of the picture flash back. I thought I was on the wrong page.