I'm grateful to have everyone home for the summer. And I think they all agreed with that statement the first week they were home...then the chores and extra-curricular activities began! In my defense, we have spent a lot of time at the YMCA pool. :)
I just wanted to share a few things. Last Friday, everyone was doing their house cleaning jobs. It was Amy's turn to mop the floor. She was enjoying helping and stated that when she was a mom, she'd always mop the floor so that it could be clean. Not sure if she's saying I do a bad job...or she just really had fun. We'll go with the latter.
Today James was working on the Outdoorsman activity badge for cubs. He wants to know if he can sleep outside tonight under the shelter he built. I say sure! It should be able to withstand the nightly thunderstorms we keep getting.
Hope you are all having a wonderful summer! Feel free to join James tonight to catch some fireflies.
2 comments:
I am going to agree that Amy just enjoyed the joy cleaning.
that skirt you wore at church today is way too cute- ya know with the pink polka dots. love it. can't wait to go shopping for REAL clothes again :)
Post a Comment