Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Red, (White), and Blue

The stash of red and blue shirts in this house just quadrupled thanks the NYLT (National Youth Leadership Training), that Scot attended and Brian staffed last week. You might ask, how did they survive??...but the real questions is, how did no one give Brian a hard time on his birthday?? He must be saving up for some real torture next year.

Oh yeah, this week we're adding another 5 or so red shirts from Scout Camp. :)


Here's how we celebrated our Fourth of July: the girls made their own confetti fireworks and set up shop in the house. Every 4 feet or so, you'd see signs like this:


Be forewarned: anything that doesn't sell becomes your birthday present this next year! (Please send donations...pleeease)

Hope you had a wonderful Independence Day!

1 comment:

andrea said...

I realized I am way overdue on reading your blog. It was so much fun to catch up on the Nielson happenings... I am counting the days to your arrival.