Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wilbur & Charlotte


Just as the excitement of Paul standing unassisted had begun to wear off--no one rushing to see the "miracle" anymore (yes, we know he's standing...wow, look at that, he's standing... again)--Paul took his first documented steps today while we were at the church for a playgroup. (Scot and James do get credit for this documentation. Scot thinks this will help you all forget the last post. You're welcome Scot:)) And so now again we all rush whenever anyone yells, "Quick! He's walking!" We'll see how long that lasts...

Other highlights for today include finally finding the remote control (do I need to add it was in the sewing box? I guess we can finally stop blaming the movers), getting the kids registered for school at the Forest Hills School District administration building, and decorating cupcakes at the playgroup aforementioned.
Oh, yeah--Paul's other "first" for today was learning how to go down the stairs two ways. First, by crawling backwards, and second, by rolling head over heels.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I was wondering how you were celebrating the 24th of July. Now I see that Paul was entertaining the family by learning to walk. I took the easy way out and watched the parade and fireworks from the patio. My last comment said that it came from Grace. I don't know how I got that name. Charlotte