Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Thanks

Yes, I know December came more than a week ago, but we've been reveling in our Thanksgiving holiday and it's been hard to move on. We appreciate all the family and friends that were able to join us. You all made it so easy to host. Anytime you want to do all the shopping, cooking, babysitting, house rearranging, and entertainment, we will provide the place to do it!! I guess we did pitch in a little:)

Our Thanksgiving highlights included:
  • geocaching
  • Jungle Jim's
  • playing "Ticket to Ride" & "Settlers"
  • making & eating way too much food
  • candy making (key lime truffles & white chocolate gingersnaps were incredible additions)
  • making & decorating gingerbread houses
  • not having to play Wii on the 7" TV
  • Christmas dresses:)
I know I'm forgetting lots...mostly inside jokes which will be remembered only by tender memories of awesome family and friends. Thank you for being the reason we give thanks!

1 comment:

andrea said...

I would be more the happy to come back and play in Ohio.