We had two fun Christmas parties this week. Wednesday was the UC Foundation's Holiday Party at the Cincinnati Zoo. In spite of being cold, the kids had fun making craft santas, jingle bell necklaces & eating fun desserts. We've decided we need to come back in the daytime--the only times we've been there so far it has been after hours & dusk.
Our other party was the ward Christmas party on Saturday. The primary children put together part of the program showing the symbols of Christmas & singing carols. I'm going to have to start paying attention to what's going on. I've been called to be the 1st Counselor in the Primary presidency.

Enjoy these pictures of the kids on Santa's lap!



Paul's is classic Santa phobia.
1 comment:
Amy seems to be the only one enjoying her time with Santa. Maggie is a close second. But I give the award of I'd rather be anywhere else to Scot. Paul is a very very close second. I think Paul would even let me hold him.
Post a Comment