We are finally in our Spring Break. I asked the boys to give me 10 things (and order them) of what they'd like to do this week so we could plan out a fun calendar. This is what James came up with:


I'll translate (apparently we'll be working on penmanship this summer):
column 1: safe/boring
7 non-boring park
6 non-boring swimming
10 stare at each other (super boring)
9 take a walk
8 MarioKart
column 2: fun/unsafe
2 skydiving
3 bungy-jumping
4 dig a hole to China
5 swim the atlantic
1 parasailing
Scot's list:
1 go to an arcade
2 capture the flag
3 play puenie land with mom
4 play settlers with dad
5 go to the library
6 go to the park
7 throw a party
Maggie wants to play Ticket to Ride, play hide & seek, fly a kite, draw pictures, and go for a walk.
Amy wants to decorate easter eggs, play legos & My Little Pony, and play tic-tac-toe.
Paul wants to destroy everyone else's plans, which is why we'll probably only do these things while he's taking his afternoon nap.
We'll let you know what we actually do:)

3 comments:
oh my gosh Sara.. good luck trying to please everyone. I think James will be the most disappointed. He has some pretty dangerous adventures ahead of him.
Brought a smile to my face today.
tell James if he can wait 9 1/2 years I will take him skydiving for his 18th birthday, perhaps a couple other of his Aunts and Uncles will come. enjoy spring break!
I had to laugh - James cracks me up! It's been fun to read through your last few posts and catch up. We sure miss you guys! Leigh said they got together with Brian when he was here - tell him we missed him.
I'm SO happy for you to finally have your garden! I really need to go get MY peas in - today!!!
Miss you lots. Bethany especially misses Maggie - will you let her know?
Post a Comment