Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hard Day

Some days are just harder than others, and for Maggie, today was hard. Here's a few things I observed today from her point of view. I'm sure she would add 5 additional items related to sibling torture.

1. The pool was freezing, and rain was falling during swim lessons.
2. My back was itchy and burning all day because someone missed a few places with the sunscreen a couple days ago.
3. I fainted when Mom was doing my hair. "Mom, my forehead hurts"...[slump].

She spent the afternoon reading a book on the couch, feeling much better. I am grateful that I can't take credit for making the pool cold.

I do love this picture I took for her grandma today. Doesn't she have a sweet profile?

Here's to a better day for all the Maggie's in the world...and especially those in this house. :)

1 comment:

april said...

Oh I love it. I remember having days like that . . . (shh I still do sometimes)