"Jesus is our Savior.
He died for us.
I love him.
In this picture, He is holding a lamb.
He is taking care of it and making sure it is safe.
We are like His lamb.
When we follow His commandments and do what He asks, He takes care of us.
In the picture, it looks like He really loves the lamb.
I know that He love me, too. He loves all of us.
Jesus is our Savior and Redeemer.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Hope you have a wonderful Sabbath Day!
5 comments:
Oh I got the chills! What a beautiful talk. I love the sweet spirits children have.
That is a sweet talk. Especially since she came up with that all on her own. You must be very proud :)
This is so touching! How old is she? I teach the CTR 5 class and I LOVE primary! They are so sweet and it's the best spirit!
wow...let that be a compliment to her and her parents!
That is a pretty amazing little girl, who have very wise parents!
Post a Comment