Monday, July 14, 2008

Amy


Amy has decided that she can close her eyes for the prayer. She doesn't quite realize that eye-closing doesn't have to affect her entire face.

10 points go to the first person who can decipher this phrase:
"gwip gwots". This is completely unrelated to praying, but was overheard in a conversation with Maggie. I'll often have to refer to Maggie when I can't figure out what Amy's trying to say, and it doesn't help that she's hardest to understand when she's crying or scared.

You may not notice, but she has several hair accessories in various parts of her hair. No matter what, she's always beautiful to me.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

andrea said...

gwip gwots.. I haven't a clue. I can't wait to find out.

I love Amy's face. She is changing so much to me.

andrea said...

I just read your blog to Katie with the gwip gwots... her guess is flip flops.

Sara said...

James actually guessed it before anyone else--Maggie and Amy were discussing "lip gloss". Say that 3 times in a three year old lisp!