Today we are (hopefully) finishing our Christmas decorating. Monday night for FHE we found our tree, but we haven't had time to actually decorate it. Last night was Scot's chorus concert & I spent most of yesterday practicing (I accompanied a few of the songs). We all went to watch. He & the rest of the 5th/6th grade chorus did great. There were traditional Christmas, Hanukkah, & Kwanzaa songs. One of my favorite was about the fun of winter (making snowmen, etc) with a second part singing the misery of head colds. Very cute--all the kids pretending to sneeze. Even Scot in all his professional seriousness wiped his eyes & held his aching head. We may have video to share after next week's band concert.
Both Maggie & Amy have been busy the last two days wrapping presents. So far they've been through 2 rolls of paper.

I can't say what Maggie has been wrapping since they are "special projects" she has worked on at school & at home, but this is what I caught Amy wrapping this morning. It's for Maggie.

As the Christmas story goes (we've been doing the 24 Days of Christmas)...
I wish I could be a sister like that.
2 comments:
I wish I was getting used pencils for Christmas. It's nice to see Amy has noticed Maggie's artistic side.
I hope you can reuse some of that wrapping paper.
Sara! Remember that year I helped you sew all those aprons?! Well, I've decided to make some this year (last minute thought) and wondered how much fabric to get for each, i.e. child, medium, and adult size. It's the straight ones with the side ties. Can you email me? crystalarbuckle@gmail.com Thanks!!
Post a Comment