Happy New Year, y'all! We pray that 2009 will bring you happiness & peace.
We brought in the new year with the Ritzman's. Think chocolate fountain (with white chocolate), shrimp ceviche, pizza, fizzy drinks, fun games, movies projected on larg(ish) screens, and Wii. A very fun way to celebrate, even being sore the next day from Wii tennis. The rest of our new year up to date is just getting back to a routine--school, work, errands, etc. I volunteered in Maggie's class this week. The boys are reading Harry Potter. Paul still walks around hitting people.
Our church schedule changed and we're back to a 9am start time. Primary has been an adjustment, getting used to my new calling & remembering the difference in teaching 4 year olds vs. teenage girls. True, sometimes the attention and tear levels can be similar. So far it's been great--I'm trying not to get kicked out because I'd hate to leave!
Enjoy the new video of Paul. It makes me laugh everytime I see it!
1 comment:
the video of Paul is very funny. I love that Paul going over doesn't phase Sara at all and that Paul was ready to jump back on the horse.
Post a Comment